Duration: 5 weeks
Dates: 19th February – 19th March 2018
Time/date: 8:00-10:00pm every Monday
Venue: The Riverhouse Barn Arts Centre, Walton-on-Thames
Cost: £50 (for 5 weeks)
We’ll be learning tunisian crochet entrelac to make a small blanket or cushion cover.
- Corner to corner Tunisian Entrelac.
- Tunisian Entrelac worked in rows.
- Tunisian Entrelac from the centre out.
- Log cabin border.
We’ll also explore how gradient/striped yarns work up in entrelac.
As usual, all my classes come with photo-tutorial class notes that you will receive either by email or hard copy so that you can practise between classes.
You should have a grasp of basic tunisian crochet skills, in particular tunisian simple stitch, casting on and off. I will go over the basics again as a refresher in the first class.
– 5mm tunisian crochet hook (or hook size that works best with your yarn)
– Minimum of 2 x 100g DK yarn of your choice. One being a gradient or striped yarn. Please avoid novelty yarns & yarns with too much texture.
– Wool/tapestry needle.
Or contact me at mezzamay at icloud dot com if you’d like me to email you one.