During the 5 week course they’ll learn:
• How to create a top down, centre start triangular shawl.
• To read from a chart.
• The V stitch.
• Picot stitch.
• How increases affect the shape and size of the shawl.
• How to customise the size of your shawl.
• How to apply a fancy border stitch.
• How to block your finished shawl.
US single, double and half double crochet stitches (UK double, treble and half treble crochet stitches)
Natural 4ply, yarn such as Holst Garn Coast and/or Holst Garn Supersoft 100% Wool in two shades, 2 x50g cakes for the main body of the shawl, 1 x 50g cake for the trim
4mm crochet hook
Tuesdays 7:30 – 9:30pm 16th September – 14th October 2014
Riverhouse Barn, Walton-on-Thames